Harlo!!~
The Randomness is not dead yet!!
hover around to find the navs =D
Hey, random palz, come back!!
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
P3nGu1nZ c4n fLy!!!
5:38 PM
Friday, November 21, 2008
Tonight I'm finally flying to BeiJing, then to Mongolia after touring there for 3 to 4 days. But then, I don't care bout flying here or enjoying my trip. I only wan my friends! ARGH. CAN'T EVEN LEAD A 'NORMAL' LIFE! BELLE, I'LL MISS YA LIKE HELL! Anywayz, I'll miss my dear band pals, and my JUNIORS! :D Anyway, the flight at 00 25, which is actually considered as 'tomorrow'. Haha. To I think I can blog 'tomorrow' on the plane, yes? Dunno... Think can la. And I can just stare at the sky... Thinking of all of us. AND I CAN'T GO FOR THE BBQ AND MOVIES! So um... SMPS PPL? Please, SEND ME PICS OF THE FUN YOU'VE HAD! Actually, I dont mind cause....I FEEL HAPPY WHEN MY FRIENDS ARE HAPPY!!!So smile, PEOPLE! :-)-Jelly!!! (AKA Angeline)