Harlo!!~
The Randomness is not dead yet!!
hover around to find the navs =D
Hey, random palz, come back!!
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
P3nGu1nZ c4n fLy!!!
3:43 AM
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
I'm sry!! I'm Sry!! Esabella pls read your blog by coincidence now cuz i just realised i noted ur number in my sch. diary and i dunno where it is right now and i din memorize ur number... So i can't call u back im so sry!!! T-T PLS DUN KILL ME I HAV A WIFE AND THREE KIDS. ok, maybe i dun but i hav a... er... me and a pizzaz reputation to keep alive!! damn... ya ok, ill admit im an idiot. like the time i almost forgot to bring along my violin to violin class and i almost wore my slippers to school... zz -_-''' i hav no life.... IM NO BETTER THEN ROTTEN POTATOS DARN IT