Harlo!!~
The Randomness is not dead yet!!
hover around to find the navs =D
Hey, random palz, come back!!
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
P3nGu1nZ c4n fLy!!!
12:17 AM
Thursday, April 30, 2009
So... the technical difficulties are over. Phew. Too bad my exams aren't. I took my HMT and Literature SAs today and I think I'm going to fail them... Argh... Philosophy is so hard... I have to write essays for that subject. I'm so desperate that I just write crap.
Just learnt 'Dairikiri/dairikenan japat jalan' and 'hentak' yesterday during drill practise. I think I pulled a tendon in my right calf from banging too hard. So annoying. My left foot just healed and now I injure my right foot. Pfft.
Oh yeah, I had another random dream. I 'll be posting it on my blog(
http://flame-and-frost-of-the-night.blogspot.com/) tomorrow if you guys want to read it. Ok got to finish that Philosophy essay of mine, so bye!
~Esabella
(P.S. Link me!)